Parenting Styles

We know wisdom comes from God, scripture and good counsel. I've also heard someone put it this way:
wisdom comes from two places - your mistakes, or the mistakes of others.

I providentially landed on this MUST READ post over at The Common Room tonight. And I do prefer to learn from the mistakes of others rather than my own so I'll be heading over there for some reading. Particularly the first link is something I think we should all read and consider.

I have to agree with what she says here:
Parenting is not about the style of parenting you use or the system, or the guru you choose- it's about your children and your relationship with them.

Comments

  1. I just tagged you in a homeschooling meme if you want to play!
    http://mobmom.wordpress.com/2011/09/17/my-very-first-meme/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment