YR7 Commonplace Book Entries



Smart Sept. 2, 2014

My dad gave me one dollar bill 'cause I'm his smartest son,
and I swapped it for two shiny quarters 'cause two is more than one!

And then I took the quarters and traded them to Lou
for three dimes - I guess she don't know, three's more then two!


Ivanhoe Sept. 16, 2014

"Silence, maiden; thy tongue outruns thy discretion."


1 Samuel 16

For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward apperance, but the Lord looks on the heart.


Weather Book

Knowledge alone is the being of nature,
Giving a soul to her manifold features
~Bayard Taylor


How to be your own selfish pig

"No man can live without a world view; therefore, there is no man who is not a philosopher." ~Francis Schaeffer


Grammar of Poetry

Remove the outside, cook the inside, eat the outside, throw away the inside.


Comments