Revival of Learning

If you're getting this post, yes, it's been a while! The reality is that I've had a lot of things to say, but it's a challenge to put my thoughts on paper. I over-think my posts and never finish what I start writing. And truly there are so many amazing voices out there in the CM world nowadays! It's not like it was when I started this blog so long ago. This will be my last post here, but not the end! I'll be moving my blog to www.livingcminca.com off of the Blogger platform which is outdated and not maintained as I'd like. (It may take a few days to get my new location set up so be patient with me.)

I've also created a new site www.revivaloflearning.com with Amy Tuttle from Fisher Academy Int'l - we go way back to the CM Blog Carnival days - anyone remember those?! We're helping people learn to homeschool and see how simple and enjoyable it can be.

Here are a couple of our current resources. The first is a free zoom call for anyone new to homeschooling or on the fence about it. We'll be talking about some of the reasons why to homeschool, our biggest fears about homeschooling, and we'll talk about what a perfect homeschooling day looks like. To join the call register at: http://revivaloflearning.com/youcanhomeschool/



The second resource is a 21 Day Homeschool Course designed to help people who know they want to homeschool and just need help getting started. With so much information and choices out there in the homeschool world, decision fatigue is not something you want to add on to the stress and anxiety of all that is going in the world today. Take our course and we'll get you started right away with all the things we love and know you'll enjoy to help you see and experience homeschooling. We'll also teach you the principles and methods that can make or break your experience as you go. By the time you've completed the course, you'll be in a much better position to make informed decisions about homeschooling. Learn more at http://revivaloflearning.com/21dayhomeschoolcourse/



That's all for now, I hope to see you at www.livingcminca.com


Comments

  1. Thank you for letting us know what you are up to. My two youngest sons and I finished our homeschool journey in the last few years. One graduated in 2016 and the other 2018. I do remember the carnival and I believe it played a huge part in reeling me into schooling at home when they were in 4th and 6th grades. I received so much good guidance on getting started and received continuing encouragement and advice through your blogs. Many blessings on this new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! it is such a blessing to hear that!

      Delete

Post a Comment